- This event has passed.
Branch Christmas Function
December 9 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
At Churchman Brook, 96 Churchman Brook Road, Bedfordale. (Map)
Mark this one in your diary. Open to financial branch members. Partners always welcome!
- There will be a “Ride Around Somewhere” beforehand, starting from East Perth at 9:00am.
Diligent corner markers please.
- This ride should get us to Churchman Brook Picnic Area sometime between 10:30 and 11:00 am. Ride Leader: Dave Gresser.
- Branch will supply sausages, chops, buns, onions, tea and coffee and various other beverages
- Cooking will be DIY
- BYO salads, dips, crackers etc, and for those driving, bring a chair.
- Numbers for catering would be appreciated. Text John Gliddon. 0417 945 789.
- We will again have a Secret Santa. To participate come to the November social meeting or advise John Gliddon prior to Wednesday 28 November. The draw will take place at the social meeting and John will advise for whom you need to purchase a gift. Gifts to the value of $5.
- For further information contact John Gliddon, ph: 0417 945 789.